Neurology Community

Throbbing vien in neck, lower calf, chest, and arm all on the left side?

It started with my left calf on the inside of my left pain, then the throbbing in my left side of my neck vien. My upper part of my chest hurts and in the back. My left elbow hurts, and both of my hands are paining? Oh my mood is sooooo low, i am crying at a drop of a hat!  It feels like someone has their hands around my neck! Im on alot of medication for two yrs now. I dont want to go to my G.P. coz im allways there and am fed up of going there and been given more meds...I DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!
I have Fibromyalgia and Arthritis!
In my past i have had Hep C, Septisimia and Menigitis

I can imagine how it feels to you. It is very important to work on your mindset, that is something you can manage big time. Try to focus on what you still CAN DO instead, this helps. See your condition as a good challenge. Go outside, take a walk, watch all the beauty out there. Visit people with a positive mindset, go do stuff you love, listen to beautiful music, etc.

Find ways to relax, meditation or yoga are great ways to reach a peaceful state of mind. Search on YouTube for free exercises!

Take care, you are not alone!

Anja