Ulnar Nerve Transposition Post Op?

A little background: I am 16 years old and in the beginning of December, I fell hard onto my left elbow while playing ice hockey. There was immediate pain and swelling which I iced, and tried to bear with. After about a month and a half, I went to the doctor because my elbow was still hurt and popping. He had me immobilize it for a month and when I came back a month later with no change, he told me a tore a ligament, resulting in ulnar nerve subluxation. He scheduled me for a subcutaneous ulnar nerve transposition surgery on April 15th.
     Being only 16 and this being my first surgery, I didnt know what questions to ask. So I was wandering what to expect post op? Will I still be able to play piano and guitar fine? How long is the recovery? Etc... Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0