Neurology Community

Unexplained Pain

About 3 months ago I began to experience terrible pain in my pelvis, lower legs and feet.  The pain is sometimes worse spontaneous (during the night when I wake up crying) and caused by pressure on my hip bone or tibia or on my heals.  There is always some level pain that feels a little like the pain you have after you've worked out too hard  but constant and in my pelvis  (not in a muscle or with movement like that pain would be).  Its just the same kind of burning sick pain.  When you touch my shin bone, its hurts in a indescribable way but you should run after you do because I might instinctually smack you down.  
I bruise very easily.  I've attached a picture of a scratch on my thigh from the dogs claw that left a bruise the size of my hand.  My legs turn bluish purple when I stand in the shower the nailbeds get dark.    I'm also having visual disturbances, sparks, flashing light, and a shimmer in my peripheral. I'm having some cognitive changes but I think that's from the pain.  
I've had a MRI of the brain and spine, xray of the hip and feet, all negative.  Blood work from a rheumotologist that showed only a slight vitamin D deficency but nothing else.