Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
44.9k Members

Unexplained Pain

About 3 months ago I began to experience terrible pain in my pelvis, lower legs and feet.  The pain is sometimes worse spontaneous (during the night when I wake up crying) and caused by pressure on my hip bone or tibia or on my heals.  There is always some level pain that feels a little like the pain you have after you've worked out too hard  but constant and in my pelvis  (not in a muscle or with movement like that pain would be).  Its just the same kind of burning sick pain.  When you touch my shin bone, its hurts in a indescribable way but you should run after you do because I might instinctually smack you down.  
I bruise very easily.  I've attached a picture of a scratch on my thigh from the dogs claw that left a bruise the size of my hand.  My legs turn bluish purple when I stand in the shower the nailbeds get dark.    I'm also having visual disturbances, sparks, flashing light, and a shimmer in my peripheral. I'm having some cognitive changes but I think that's from the pain.  
I've had a MRI of the brain and spine, xray of the hip and feet, all negative.  Blood work from a rheumotologist that showed only a slight vitamin D deficency but nothing else.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483811956
ON
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease