Neurology Community
I had the VEEG & it came back bad. Activity btw 10-60 minutes. The arm & leg got a bit gimpy, complex partial sz & the list goes on. I've had 2 surgeries to remove an avm, cavernous angioma & aneurysm. The speech area was spared from the surgery. CT scans are clear but I can't have MRI's. 2nd opinion guy said it could be calcification causing the long seizers. Referred to epilepsy center & ep. surgery program. He mentioned a # of times the importance of informing the family to be checked for anni's because it's hereditery. Current neuro was talking about shipping me back to original surgeon, but no explantion why.  

Anyone have knowledge of calcification causing the long sz'rs all of a sudden or another aneurysm? I had never had the paresis before even while the AVM was there, but records show I had the long sz'rs then as well, although those were  noted during the implanted veeg.

Thanks!!