Vagus nerve problem

In the last seven years my health went down a lot. I have ibs-c, varicose veins, chronic fatigue, brain fog, lack of attention, poor memory. Failing repeatedly to improve at work I talked to my doctor who sent me to a psychiatrist, which decided that I'm depressed and gave me paroxetine, 10mg a day and lecithin. After 5 days of treatment I woke up in the morning like a new man. Perfect digestion( flat belly, no gases, daily stools), not tired for the whole day after 5-6 hours of sleep, no brain fog, good memory, I had more attention without struggle. WOW.
It lasted three days. And that's it. All my problems came back.
I went with the same meds 4 months and nothing else happened. After that the doctor stated that I have ADHD and recommended pramiracetam and alpha gpc.I went with the ADHD treatment for another 3 months with absolutely zero results.
Searching for the internet I found an article about the vagus nerve (VN) and everything makes sense (to me).
Is it possible that the VN makes my life miserable?
Is paroxetine a clue to a possible treatment?

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community