Neurology Community
45k Members

Vibrations in my left leg

I am wondering why I feel a vibration in my left leg.  When it first started I thought it was my cell phone ringing but my phone was not in my pocket.  I feel the vibration all day long and it has a pattern to it.  It is a weired feeling and I can not figure out what causes this and why it will not go away.  Can you tell me why I feel this?
I also get the vibration feeling, i mainly get it in my feet. I really don't know what causes it.
I am having the same exact problem with my right leg.  Just like you, I kept thinking it was my cell phone starting to ring (mine vibrates first) but it was my leg.  I had to see my oncologist yesterday (bc survivor) and he said it did not sound like a cancer symptom (thank goodness).  He thinks I should see a neurologist if it continues.

I hope one of the docs answers your question here, so we can get more information.

Karen
Bumping this up in hopes of more replys.
Bumping this up for some answers.
I am getting the same vibrations in my left leg and I too thought it was my cell phones.  I have already been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis ((degenerative arthritis) is a joint disease caused by the breakdown and loss of the cartilage of one or more joints.)).  
I feel quite sure this is a symptom of it, but with the pain I am having in that leg at the hip and the vibrations down the leg, I need relief, not diagnosis.

I am already taking arthritis medication, though it appears that may need to try another type to address this issue.  I am also taking over the counter Glucosamine and chronditin, which are combined supplements that are suppose to help regenerate the cartilage around the joints that causes osteo-arthritis.  The first 2 -3 months, it all seems to be helping greatly, but these past 2 months, it's like I am not taking anything at all.  And now, the skin under my fingernails are splitting and drying and painful.  All of this is related to the arthritis as well.
So if any of you find relief, post it.  I need it.