Neurology Community

Vitamin b12

Hi !!! I have been experiencing in thinking and reasoning and confusion , and it went till mental fatigue and muscle pains dizziness , etc
My blood count was also low , that was in range of starting number of normal range ,
And recently I found my b12 levels were low as 197 , my doctor suggested me neurofibromas forte , it's been a month I m taking those tablets , I find improvements , but I don't see mental clarity , as I feel good one day and disturbed other day !!
I need to get my b12 checked again , do you think it's problem of b12 exactly ?
And does it take time for recovery ??
I find lot of improvements , but mind is still kind of foggy .
Iam confused what to do please help me , as I don't want to extend the period of this problem , thank you /)