What can this be????????

I need some help.  I have been to numerous doctors and still have no answers.  I get this horrible burning senstation that starts in my head and goes to my face, back, arms, leggs and feet.  The pain is so intense, yet my Doctors just say "We need to wait and see what other symptoms develop.  My Neuro Doctor states I do not have ALS- I have had a brain MRI, Nerve Conduction study and EMG.  The Dr states they are all Negative, yet I read the report of the Nerve test and it stated I had no F wave response on the right and left peroneal, yet the neruo Dr said that was normal.  I am very frusterated at this point and dont no what else to do. If anyone has any sugestions please respond.

mtlevine
Hi, I noticed your Question While looking for any close to my own. Just a thought, but I was diagnosed with Sjogrens not to long ago and a lot of Sjogrens patients complain of similar things. No two patients are alike. But also I cant think of the name of it right now but I believe that there is an Autosomal disorder with those symptoms. Be strong I Know it is frustrating. Always remember Doctors are human too not perfect or all-knowing. Some people have degrees in English, and some in Medicine. Unfortunately  We are not all perfect at what we do but we all try. Good luck I hope this helps.

P.S. Google everything, print and save what you find.