Neurology Forum

What does this mean on my MRI??

In relation to the MRI of head and neck

" disc buldge at c3-4 midly impinging on left exciting nerve root and slightly coming into contact with spinal cord"

and

" there is an obliteration of fluid space at the foraman"

i have had physio, tramadol, now on amitriptaline, physio was good for a while, now 5 months later i am getting burning sensation in left arm, weakness and pain in wrist, also my neck tends to droop forward more often. The headaches which i was origanally refered for have gone from migraine type Headaches to a more back of the head pressure HA where i feel like my head is going to explode and they normally last anywhere between 9-13hrs and sumitriptan does not work, im pretty much taking paracetomol on a weekly basis now. oh and i am also taking anti nausea tablets on/off.
Is anyone able to reply?

I have just been notified that i am to have a repeat MRI at the end of October due to left arm weakness and burning sensations.

Thanks in advance.,
Bump x
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease