Neurology Community

What happened??

Something very strange happened to me and i was wondering if someone could tell me what happened......I'm an artist, paintings and drawings mostly. I;ve never really been a fan of Pink Floyd, never saw the wall, etc....
The other day i did a watercolor painting of a person screaming....i didn't really know how i had thought of it....a few days later.. someone sees it and says of yeah thats the cover of the wall by pink floyd...so i check it out....the resemblance was frightening, and the worst part is that i don't even remember when i saw that album cover...People don't believe me that i didn't intentionally copy it and they think im digging my own grave because i'm shy and embarrassed, and that i should come clean...but the truth is i really didn't intentionally paint it! can someone explain this???