What is Sham Rage?

I am been experiencing a flashfire temper for approx 5-8 years. It comes on all of a sudden and can be rather frightening. It is not "intermittent explosive temperament disorder", but I feel confident it is sham rage, but I can only find info on it relating to animals and not people. Could you please explain it and point me in the right direction so that I can find more info
I must say I have never ever heard of this "sham Rage" disorder or whatever but I sounds very much like something I get quite frequently.  I have been diagnosed and treated for Bi-Polar disorder and more recently ADHD which sems to be coming to a head in terms of treatment "One Day At A Time".  thanks for sharing.

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community