Neurology Community

What is treatment for this?

had a nerve study done which said borderline abnormal study. Borderline evidence suggestive of high peroneal entrapment about "sciatic nerve" and polyphasicity of peroneal innervated muscle of RLE, lumbar sprain symtoms are present as well.Minimal disc buldging of L4-L5 disk and L5-S1 if this means anything not sure?I have leg weakness and severe pain in my lower back thats goes into my buttocks and down my leg into my foot
I was diagnosed with adhesive arachnoiditis last week.  Search the internet and see if that might be what happened to you. Mine showed up in MRI.  I have never had surgery only steroid injections

May we all find hope peace and joy on our journey.