What type of neurologic effects are could be caused by a spinal hemangioma

For the past 3 years with varying degrees, I have suffered with feelings of being off balance, an unclear feeling in my head or fuzziness, pressure at times in my head, sometimes a weak feeling in my legs.  At this point in time, it many times seems to be brought on by activity, as simple as walking.  I was very thoroughly evaluated at a famous clinic in the midwest with no answers.

Recently, I had an MRI due to back pain, and have been told that I have a "large hemangioma of L5" but it is not likely the cause of my current back pain.  With all the testing I had done 3 years ago, this was never mentioned, so I can only assume it was not developed at the time.  ( A bone scan has recently been done with no further problems found.)

As I have tried to find information about a hemangioma, I repeatedly run across the phrase "neurologic effects".  What type of neurologic effects can be caused by a spinal hemangioma and could my continued off balance, fuzzy head feelings be caused by this?  Should I return to my neurologist that I saw 3 years ago with the information that I now have a spinal hemangioma or would it be a waste of time and money because this couldn't possibly be the cause?  Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0