Neurology Community

Why are both my arms weak and some pain in my right jaw?

So two mths ago I end up in the hospital because I woke up in a lot of pain in my abdomen.  After a cat scan the ER doctor said it is probably ulcerative collitis.  He gave me two antibiotics to take and I felt somewhat better after ten days.  This was at the time I lost my job and I do notice stress triggers these flare ups and since then I have had more episodes every few weeks but not as bad.  Another doctor recommended a colonoscopy because he thought it could be something worse.  Nothing came up so he figured just a very bad bacterial infection.  I start new antibiotics tomorrow.  But what is really bothing me now is that the past two weeks my arms are very weak (every day - all day long) and it hurts when I try to lift something.  I am also feeling some pain in my lower right jaw.  Any idea what is going on with me?  Should I see a neurologist?
Not yet. Report your symptoms to your GI doc. You may be experiencing a side effect of your medication.