Why is my skin burning all over like I have a sunburn it even turns red?

I get this burning sensation  that starts in the face and spreads to my arms, then chest, back, and legs.It feels exactly like a sunburn. The other day it was intense and my entire body turned sunburn red. I didn't have spots.It literally covered my whole body very evenly. It was pretty scary. Yesterday and this evening I feel the burning in my face and a little on my arms but no where near as severe, and I didn't turn red.
My wife reminded me that I went through this several years ago but it's been so long I didn't even remember.
I am taking several medications but I have been on them for years. I take zoloft, vistiril, lexapro, naltrexone, simcor, serequel, folic acid, theregran M,and  hydrochlorathiazide, The zoloft is new, and the lexapro is new. I have never had an alergy of any kind in my entire life.
If anyone has an explanation or solution for this burning skin sensation please share. Thank You.
I dont think it is the meds since you said this has happened before. What you need to do is talk to your doctor. It sounds like it ***** cause I hate getting sun burns.