Neurology Community

about ASL syndrome

I am 30, for the last 3 months I have twitching all over my body.
Specially in my both calves and feet. In right calf its most occurred. Its non stop.
I have visited a neurologist. He has not given any test yet just gave clonozepam for a month.
But having this tablet no improve I found> I researched from the internet that my twitching is same as ALS. I watch in youtube video on twitching those are same as mine. I am getting anxious day by day. I can not sit coz then I feel in my leg much. I am getting mad> My night is passing with my crying.I am trying to leaving my gf.
Any one can tell me what should I have to do now?