add on to first posting

I wrote the wrong thing. the condition i looked up was dysautonomia. anyone heard of it?
I actually have Dysautonomia. Its a disorder of the Autonomic Nervous System. Some people are affected differently and there are also different forms of it. My symptoms include,chronic fatigue,dizzyness,headaches,brain fog,weakness,sometimes stomach pains,and im unable to go to school. And along with the dysautonomia i go POTS (postrual orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.) So i often have a fast heart rate, sometimes it goes up to 160 just standing still, and i usually have irregular blood pressure. Its usually really high or really low.POTS is also where the dizzyness comes in. When i stand my blood pulls to my arms and legs, because my vessels dont constrict, making me dizzy and light headed. And my heart tries to compensate for it by beating really fast. I cant remember all the forms of Dysautonomia, but i know that NCS is one of them. You can learn alot about it here www.dynakids.org =]
Hi there!

The person's autonomic system is a system of nerves that control involuntary functions such as intestinal movement, blood vessel constriction, pupil movement, sweating, salivation, and heart rate.  Dysautonomia means this system is not functioning properly, and you can have a wide array of manifestations.

One time your heart will be beating fast and blood pressure turning up and in an instant the opposite happens.  You can have diarrhea one day and constipation in the next. This is really a hard case to treat and it involves a good patient-physician relationship.

God bless and good day