Neurology Community

can a doctor help me, tremors, shakes

I'm 47, always good health, don't drink, or smoke, only med is for thyroid, which last blood test showed a little off, t4  12.9 and ths 0.125.  Doctor said no big deal, lowered med. 25.mgs.  (end of Dec)

My body about a 2years ago, stared jerking at times of rest, ....got on prozac for 6 months, it went away.
About 3 months ago, started jerking lightly again,  started getting real tired...... then also times very hyper , feeling. then  got kind-of depression . my body stared feeling tremmors lightly at all times,... then little by little got worse, mostly when try to do fine motor skills, like writting, hold cup of tea.holding an object to hand to someone like money, and typing is hard.
i feel this at rest all time but not as bad,  but it will wake me in my sleep.  can't sleep well because wake up and body feel stiff, and get up and strech, go back to bed.   I stay tired, my mind is feeling like ADD.  I feel like I'm only get worse, ..
my whole body shakes, head to legs,  I have a times light numbness in left side of face, (once or twice a week for hour or so.  It is very embrassing when I go out to work I collect DNA samples, and hand shake, and legs people are always asking are you ok.  Most of the time people can't see it though.    I had complex sizoures mindly about 7 years ago, but they went away.

My tmj Doctor told me to see a neurologiest, after seeing me and my shakes, but she said that many don't take the time to try to understand peoples problems., and that this would be a long hard road.
I do have an appointment, this week.
Please help and let me know what you think and what all I need to see neurology.  I have incressed vt. B's and D's  in last month no help either.
What do you think about all this, I am on prozac now but it's not helping at all

They get worse when I excerise, or have to do things that cause little strenght,, I have had runny bowles for  3moths too,
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Usually, tremors could be associated with fatigue, stress, anxiety or a form of panic attack. Other possible causes of tremors could be overactive thyroid, Parkinsonism disease, alcohol use, certain medications, alkalosis, and low blood sugar. Sometimes previous injury may cause pinched nerve and may be a reason of tremor and may be associated with light-headedness or migraine. Therefore, it is quite essential to thoroughly assess the all possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Hope this helps.