Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.1k Members

dont know where to turn

I WAS DIAGNOSED ABOUT 12 YRS AGO WITH FIBROMYALGIA BY A RHEUMATOLOGIST. ABOUT 7 YRS AGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND CHRONIC FATIGUE. NOW ABOUT 2 YRS AGO I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BILIARY CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER.  SINCE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THIS MY RHEUMATOLOGIST DOES ALMOST NOTHING AFTER I ASKED WAS OR COULD IT HAVE BEEN CAUSED FROM THE MEDS FOR RA.

I HAVE ALL THE SYMPTOMS BUT THE ONE THING I AM SO FRUSTRATED BY IS I HAVE A CONSTANT FEELING OF PRESSURE IN MY HEAD LIKE SINUS SWELLING, I FEEL AS THOUGH I CANNOT FOCUS LIKE I AM IN A HAZE. PRESSURE BEHIND MY EYES. I FELL LIKE I CANNOT CONCENTRATE AT TIMES. ABOUT EVERY FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS I HAVE TYPICAL SYMPTOMS OF SWOLLEN SINUSITIS. GO TO FAM. PHY. GET DECADRON SHOT, ROUND OF ANTIBIOTICES. ETC.  I HAVE SUCH EXTREME FATIQUE I CAN LITTERALY SIT AT MY DESK SOME DAYS AND FOR ABOUT AN 1HR SOMETIMES LONGER I HAVE TO FIGHT WITH ALL MY ENERGY TO KEEP FROM FALLING ASLEEP.  SOME DAYS IT IS ALL I CAN DO AT END OF DAY TO DRIVE HOME THEN FALL INTO BED INTO A DEEP SLEEP. I TAKE PROVIDUAL WHICH HELPS SOME DAYS WITH FATIGUE OTHERS IT DONT. I HAVE FOUND WHEN I HAVE MY WORST BODY AND OR JOINT PAIN, FATIGUE I HAVE SORE PLACES ON MY HEAD. IT IS SO SORE I CAN HARDLY BRUSH MY HAIR. IT IS JUST LIKE THE JOINTS AND MUSCLE SORENESS.  I ALSO HAVE NUMEROUS FIBROID TUMERS ON MY ARMS, LEGS ETC.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY DOCTORS THE TUMORS ARE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THAT THE SORE PLACES ON MY HEAD ARE JUST THE FIBROMYALGIA IN THE CONNECTIVE TISSUE ON MY HEAD.  I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY WITH SO MANY SYMPTOMS ETC.
ANY SUGGESTIONS.
I KNOW THIS SOUND LIKE A CHRONIC COMPLAINER BUT IT IS AWFUL AND I HAVE DIAGNOSES FOR ALL BUT THE PRESSURE IN HEAD, CONFUSION, FORGETFULLNESS ETC.
HELP.THANKS
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease