electricity zap on the side of my neck?

im a 30 year old female,healthy,i have this weird feeling twice a day an electricity feeling on the side of my neck,it feels scary it feels like a real zap?please help me

Thanks for writing in.
Disc herniation or prolapse in the neck can result in nerve compression in the neck. The electric shock like sensations in the neck can be due to pinched nerve.
Do you get these sensations on bending forwards or turning the neck to one side?
thanks for ur answer dr,i do get them sometimes when turning my head from side to side ,but also i do get them with out reason.thxx
My niece is 6yrs and she is complaining of feeling electricity on the side of her neck when she moves it randomly and with an  "ouch" pain.  

Should we worry?
I'm a 61 yr old woman. A few months ago I started having strange pains on the left side of my neck, It feels like I'm being shocked. The last time I had a very weak feeling like I was going to faint. I do have Spinal Stenosis. Could these pains be related??