Neurology Community

gliotic changes in brain CTscan report

My father had seizures attack and his CTscan report shows gliotic changes in left temporo-occipital lobes with mild ex-vacuo dilation of left ventrical.  what does it mean? Is it a tumor ?
Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor and you will have to confirm this with his neurologist. It sounds like scar tissue is forming in his temporo/occipital  lobe section on his brain. The scar tissue would be a result of suffering some sort of brain damage. The two most common ways are from a stroke or his brain may actually be shrinking. I hope this helps some.