Neurology Community
45k Members

head feels hot

Hi, i am a 50 year old woman and my question is that the top of my head is hot during the recent two month, then i went to my primary doctor and he gave me medication such as Nabumetone and Nortipty line Hydrochloride to help to relax and sleep, but after i took it for a month, nothing seem getting better. i also taking medicaiton ( Actonel) for bone months ago. does Actonel an issue of casing head get hot?.
Hello.

This does not seem to be a side effect of Actonel. It is not documented. But still new side effects may emerge.

Do you have any blood pressure issues ? High blood pressure does sometimes produce such symptoms. And if you are around your menopause, the burning of the head may be due to the hormonal imbalance.

Regards