Neurology Community

headache pressure dizziness

I had always got bad headaches here & there & would have to take like ibuprofen to get ride of them! Well abot 2 months ago i got this really bad headache & it was so bad that i couldnt sleep, or close my eyes or anything! Everything i did made it hurt worse! I went to DR was gaven medicine for sinus infection & it just releaved it a little bit but ended up  back at DR office because the my head was realy bad again & the first medicine gave me thrush in my throat! NOw all medicine is gone and again my head hurts extremely bad & im always so tired! Iv been dealing w kidney stones & a cyst also! SO i dont know what to do! I cant afford all these Dr trips.... Exspecially to the specialist! I need Help really bad. I work ft & im on a computer all day & talking to people its hard to do my job w this!
Hi, Thank you for your question. Generally, one sided throbbing (or sharp) headache (or discomfort) & orbital pain (eye pain) with numbness symptoms could be suggestive of migraine. Factors that may induce your migraine attack may be excessive pills, stress or depression, bright lights, loud noise and traveling. The mainstay of the migraine treatment is always to identify the triggering factors and to avoid them. On the other hand, few patients experience similar pain with sinusitis (sinus with infected mucus), nerve impingement and any neurological disorder.  I would suggest careful record of events that have proceeded with the attack and avoid those factors. In addition, try to rest in a dark & quiet room, meditate, have a balanced diet, avoid taking unnecessary drugs and consult a neurologist. Hope this helps.