headache with nausea and neck ache

I'm recently having a severe neck ache accompanied with headache and/or (nausea,dizziness).
knowing that due to my work, i am obliged to work on the pc for 8 hours/days on an average of 5 days/week.
Thank you for your advice,
Norma
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Hi, Thank you for your question. Main possibility of his headache and nausea could be a nerve end inflammation that may have been originated after an injury or infection. Another possibility could be the neck problems and pain may appear due to irritation in the cervical (neck) spine because the nerves that supply the back of the head start in the upper cervical spine. Mostly, this kind of head pain aggravates after turning head and typically occurs in patients with previous neck injuries and in patients with marked arthritis of the upper cervical spine. In addition, this pain exacerbate with prolonged sitting in a stooped posture and when working on computers for long hours.  Since he is presently suffering from severe pain, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away for further assessment & treatment. Hope this helps.