Neurology Community
45k Members

headache

Hi, Im Edgardo 23 years old ,some days ago, im feeling a headache on left part of my head, it happens sometimes but doesnt take longer,some times at morning it happens, always at left side,,,also im not having any other type of sympton but im a lot worried about that, please help me and what can i do??
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Any throbbing headache that you are experiencing needs to be evaluated for migraine, cluster & tension headache. Usually, one sided headache that is throbbing in nature with or without dizziness/nausea symptoms could be suggestive of migraine or cluster headache. The mainstay of such headache treatment is always to identify the triggering factors and to avoid them. Triggering factors could be different foods such as cheese, chocolate, alcohol and even few fruits. Other factors that may induce your migraine attack may be contraceptive pills, stress or depression, bright lights, loud noise and traveling. I would suggest careful record of events that have proceeded with the attack and avoid those factors. In addition, try to rest in a dark & quiet room, meditate, have a balanced diet and avoid taking unnecessary drugs. Even then if you suffer continuous headache, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks and can provide you an appropriate treatment here. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Take Care & Regards!!!