Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.2k Members

headaches and ear ringing

hi I am  25 year old female. I have headaches 2 weeks at a time every month, I have been told by a dr that i have migraines. Now I not only have headaches I have a ringing ear......my headache and ringing ear is only on the right side......sometimes its a painful headache...and sometimes its just pressure around the forehead, and  neck and the  ringing ear of course. the ringing ear sound is like a sound you would hear in a ultrasound or something(if that makes any sense)......help me please
1 Responses
397460 tn?1268533736
Hi.I suffer from migraine ,as well as a few more things, and I know that you need to talk to your dr about getting the right migraine meds for you. There are a lot of new meds on the market now that can stop your migraine before it fully devolops. About the ringing in your ears, did you mention that to your dr? Would you describe it as a swoosing noise? I think you need to go back to them and really tell them how  you are feeling as  you might be suffering from some thing else. I have IIH and some of your symptoms are similar to mine. But dont worry too much! It is not very common. Also,Fever Few, a natural remedy  is very helpful with migraine but you must check with your dr before taking.It takes a few weeks to work so be patient.Hope you feel better soon,Cath278
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease