Neurology Community

headaches and ear ringing

hi I am  25 year old female. I have headaches 2 weeks at a time every month, I have been told by a dr that i have migraines. Now I not only have headaches I have a ringing ear......my headache and ringing ear is only on the right side......sometimes its a painful headache...and sometimes its just pressure around the forehead, and  neck and the  ringing ear of course. the ringing ear sound is like a sound you would hear in a ultrasound or something(if that makes any sense)......help me please
Hi.I suffer from migraine ,as well as a few more things, and I know that you need to talk to your dr about getting the right migraine meds for you. There are a lot of new meds on the market now that can stop your migraine before it fully devolops. About the ringing in your ears, did you mention that to your dr? Would you describe it as a swoosing noise? I think you need to go back to them and really tell them how  you are feeling as  you might be suffering from some thing else. I have IIH and some of your symptoms are similar to mine. But dont worry too much! It is not very common. Also,Fever Few, a natural remedy  is very helpful with migraine but you must check with your dr before taking.It takes a few weeks to work so be patient.Hope you feel better soon,Cath278