Neurology Community

impaired upper right vision / Tingling all over

I have tingling and numbness over my whole body from my neck down.  It started 8 days ago in my right hand, then went into my left hand the next day, then to my feet, then my legs and torso.  The lack of tactile sensation never improves.  I also have impairment in the upper right quadrant of my field of vision.

My blood work came back fine on all levels including B vitamins.

I had a cardiac stress test and it went fine as well although I am having a CT scan next week just to be sure.

I had a brain MRI today and have a copy but my nerolgist was not working this afternoon.  I hope to hear something tomorrow...

I know it could be MS but what other possibilities are there?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

There can be many causes responsible for your current symptoms. Stroke or TIA can cause tingling numbness and loss of vision.
Other causes include MS, diabetes, migraine headaches, herniated discs and electrolyte imbalance.
The exact cause can be identified by detailed medical history, clinical examination and tests like MRI.
Hope this helps!