Neurology Community

is calves non stop twitching als

Hi all,
I am new here. I am 30. I am going to be an ALS patient very soon may be.
From the last 3 months my both calves are twitching non stop. Though I do not have weakness to moving arm or legs but there are random twitching all over the body,,these twitching come amd go,but my calves and feet twitching is non stop Doc gave me clonozepam but no improvement. When I sit a chair under the calves twitching increased so much.after awaking from sleep twitching in the feet does notappear but it increases slowly. But the calves twitching is permanent. I am anxious now so much.
I am trying to leave my gf.
I cry when  i alone. Please tell me what should i to do now.Anyone can help me.