Neurology Community
45k Members

neck lump

i have a small lump about the size of a pea or a little bigger on the right side of my neck just above the collar bone.  i dont have any other related symptoms apart from the fact that i am often tired. but who isnt.i have had a cyst before but that was quite large and attatched to my thyroud gland.  are the two related?   could  you please give me any information on what this could be and should i bother my doc... thanks  karen
Hello.

This could be a lymph node. Supraclavicular lymph node can enlarge if there is any infection or inflammation in the surrounding area.

Does the lump move? Is it hard or soft?

Regards
Hi  I need some help . I have a lump on my left side of my shoulder between my neck and shoulder and  it's not to big or small and it's under my skin and moves around. Is  it something to be worried about ?
I have one that is pea size on same side that the other person had is soft and it moves am I ok?
I mean that I have a pea size on right side, it moves and it's soft am I ok?
Hi I have had a swollen node for 8 years not got any bigger nor any smaller I have reciently started to get pain across my shoulder and I am paranoid it has some thing to do with that . Do u think I should be worried if I have had it there such a long time
I have the same knot in the same place but mine hurts really bad what is it did u ever find out