Neurology Community

nerve weakness

i am 27 years old. and my body is weak. my muscles are weak. it is very loose(from childhood itself).. and my hand is small compare to another human being. pls tell me whether it is natural or some problem and while i am standing i am getting pain in the palm of the leg... pls advise me is there any problem in nerve system ,actually i had one bad habit from child hood. i used to do masturbation from my school days... now i understood and stopped the same. Is there any problem in nervous and diegestive system due to this. but now i am not doing the same. and kindly give me the valuble advice to build strong health
Body will get strong with taking of protein food and exercising.
Do lots of cardio and strength exercises coupled with proteins as in meat, milk, eggs, soya etc. Have food rich in minerals and vitamins with sufficient water.
With following this for atleast 6 months you will see a change.
It is normal for every human being to be special and you are also!
Masturbation has no ill effects but not good because it is habit forming and will become regular, good you have got over it.
Take care!