Neurology Community

numbness in 5th toe

I am experiencing a numbness in my fifth toe and a little below on my right foot.  I am able to move the toe.  I can sense touch on it but still feel it being numb.  I do not experiance the same numbness anywhere else.  I am worried if this is an emergency.  I am not a diabetic, nor on any medication.  I am only 29 years old.  
Thank you very much for your questions; although it is quite difficult for me to give you a precise opinion here without being able to examine you, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your toe.

Your numbness symptoms and reports could be suggestive of either some nerve injury or a pressure on the nerve. Another possibility in your case could be damaged the soft-tissues such as muscles and ligaments if you are over-doing any exercises or jobs that involves toe. Since you have persistent numbness, I would recommend you to see a neurologist who can evaluate the details of your case and could better determine the insight of your situation.  In addition, it will be best if you would also visit a physiotherapist to let him/her assess your leg.  Hope this helps.