Neurology Community

numbness in right hand

i have noticed just for a few days now that im waking up with a numbness in my right hand, keeps me up. when im sitting also. now when im sitting i have a tendency to pick up my phone and play scrabble or on facebook , could that have something to do with this problem?
So I read your post and in orderr for me to give you a better answer I just need to know what part of your hand is going numb. Is it more your pinky and ring finger including the right side of your palm or is it your thumb,index and middle fingers? i had similar symptoms and still do. I worked as a physical therapists tech at my fathers business (who is a PT) So I will answer your ? To my best ability once receiving more details. Thanks!