pain like lightening in the back of ear and corner of head

I'm mahesh, 30 yrs old, working in latex company,kerala, india, feeling pain in the back of ear in the vain, starting from bottom of ear and proceeds and end with the top corner of head lightning for 1-3 seconds and reduced after some times. But i feel pinching pain like pins made has been feels on the corner and and that vain portion got some swelling(not much) effect and pain. I feel the blood clotted in that area something like that. Now i feels the some irritations in head.
Some people are allergic to latex, actually a fairly common allergy.  If you don't already wear a good mask at your company, you could try one from the drugstore and see if it helps.  If it does, could be you may need to shift to another part of the company, away from the latex, or try to seek the help of the owners to help get you a similar job at a place where they do not use latex, since this is a bonafide medical situation you can't help, IF you do have allergy to latex.
I am an asthma patient, and after 10 years i am free from that. When i reached 20s restarted the allergy. asthma is not a problem but allergy with dust, cold etc, my bridge of nose is sometimes not straight and tap tap sound from the back of ears. Now i am taking Homeo medicine. give advice

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community