Neurology Community
45k Members

pain

I am 35 years old . Two days before I got a sever pain on my right scrotum,pain moved from  scrotum towards to the posterior part of abdomen, .after two injections one on left hand and other on the hip region, now there is no pain. What is the reason of right scrotum pain  There is no abnormality in Ultra sound scan and urine test?
Hi there. Pain in the right side of scrotum could be due to infection. A urethral swab to rule out sexually transmitted diseases (stds) , prostate examination including a prostatic massage and a transrectal ultrasound. You would require a course of antibiotics if it is prostatitis, any abscess on ultrasound would require incision and drainage. It could be an epididymal cyst on the right side causing the pain.
You must check up with an urologist to evaluate you in detail discussing these options.
Hope this helps you.