paresthesia foot - lhermitte's sign - neurology - MS?

Please can someone help me I am out of my mind worrying.  One year ago I had a strange episode of loss of feeling in one foot and went to neurologists.  My MRI scan was normal and he did not think it was MS.  It turns out I had hypothyroid disease.  I am now on Lezothyroxine but recently had my dose cut from 100mg to 50mg per day (as I had gone to hyperthyroid).  

For the last two weeks my left foot has been going numb and when I press my head to my neck (lhermitte sign) I feel a strong buzzing (although my MRI scan did discover a problem in my neck with a compressed disc).

I am going to get a new blood test to see if I am hypothroid again.  However I wonder if the time is right to get the Evoke Tests and Lumbar Puncture to test for MS?

Any advice would be much appreciated !

Many thanks