please help

every day for the past 3 weeks i feel like im drunk. i feel light headed dizzy.. my balance iz off.... and i also feel pressior on the face chest n arms... they also feel weak...i went 2 the ER n they x-rayed my chest.. MRI my head n found nothin.... they just sent me home... but i feel about they same... im broke. n because of this i feel ppl dont care. please help?

This discussion is related to Drunk feeling.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety/ depression, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, neurological lesions, medication side effect, micronutrient deficiencies, hormonal/ endocrine imbalance etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician/ internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist acre may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community