plzzzz helllp
I have a leasion on c2,c3. My Dr has ran blood tests,  cat scans,  MRIs , x rays. And. They said I need to contact a Nero surgeon. I don't knw what to do and is this kind of surgery a difficult. Kind of surgery.
Hi there. You could be suffering from a disc issue at the neck. Since you have both upper limb symptoms, you need to be investigated for cervical myelopathy, which means degenerative disc disease, prolapse, bony spur causing nerve root compression, or in progressive disease, may cause central canal stenosis, which could be causing compression of nerve roots supplying both the limbs. Consult a neurologist for investigation of your spine and an MRI spine is warranted to check the lesions.  This would require painkillers or NSAIDS, physical therapy, exercise, epidural steroid injection and lastly a decompressive surgery of spine. Surgical decompression if the only option left, needs to be discussed regarding the prognosis depending on the degree of nerve damage preoperatively. Hope this helps. Take care.

A neurosurgeon is who can look at the films and tell you what's going on and what to do.  I know it's scary.  Good luck.