Neurology Community

possible medication side effect

I have been on Coreg, Enapril and Hydrochlorothiazide, for the past three years.  During this time my legs have started tingling and feet are so sensitive, I can hardly wear shoes.  My legs feel cold all the time and pains in my toes when walking sometimes. My knees hurt really bad also.  I have been reading about side effects of the Three medications I take, they all mention side effects of pain like the ones I have experienced.  I have seen neurologists, & neurosurgons, have had MRI's of all my spine.  They can find nothing that would cause my painful symptoms.  Do you think the Meds might be the cause?

This discussion is related to What would cause this?.
Hi, both coreg and hydrochlorothiazide are responsible for causing leg pains may be due to muscle cramps or arthralgia. Please get your serum potassium levels done to rule out hypokalemia i.e low potassium which is also responsible for muscle cramps and tingy sensations(side effect of hydrochlorothiazide).

Please visit websites for more information
http://www.drugs.com/Hydrochlorothiazide/
http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/carvedilol_ad.htm