Neurology Community

pressure in ears and side of head followed by loss of vision

I am 28 years old and currently 9 weeks pregnant.   However I have experienced this several times outside of pregnancy and for quite some time.  I will stand up, either from laying or sitting down,  and walk to my destination, I am fine for several paces and sometimes even when I reach to where I want to be.  Then suddenly I experience a rising pressure in my ears sometimes accompanied by ringing, then the pressure escalates to the sides of my head above my ears I suppose in the veins.  When the pressure builds in my ears at first my vision begins to go black and at the height of this ' pressure crescendo ' I am completely blinded,  then it begins to decrescendo or lessen back into no pressure at all, and in that decrease of pressure my vision returns.   I am fully conscious and aware during these bouts and usually standing ready to catch myself, usually my best method is to remain completely still until it passes. I am very good about keeping hydrated and when ever I visit the doctors they always comment that my blood pressure is perfect.  I have a history of ear infections,  have had tubes as a child and had both ear drums rupture several times. However when these incidents happen they don't seem related and I am not experiencing any ear issues or pain.  Any i
ideas? I need guidance on what steps to take next.