Neurology Community

pressure on frontal skull

Hi, Ive been recently having weird headaches. The front of my head has a weird pressure on it that disorientates me. Before this started happening I was getting weird vibrations on the side of my head within my left ear drum. No ringing but weird vibrations.
Last night I got sick to my stomach after receiving the headache and couldn't really function.

Any knowledge on what this could be? Should I go receive medical attention ASAP?

thanks
i get this all the time as well with persistent ringing in my ears.  i also have the sensation of air or liquid moving within the skull and yes i do have nast equilibrium issues
Did you seek any help for it? Did the doctor say anything about what it could be? Could it bee from to much stress?