Neurology Community

right side of whole body pain

hi my name is sohail,i m going from pain on right side of my body,and its unberable,its lasting from 5years and know i had removered mri reports but nuro docter say everything is normal,but pain is there and its unberable,when everything is normal y i m getting pain,can u please help me out what to do and what is this pain call.thanks and waiting for ur reply thankyou.
I know what you are talking about.  I have had all of the symptoms of MS but my current brain MRI says that I have no lesions (a criteria for an MS DX).  So I now feel like my life is in limbo, no "official" DX for all of my symptoms.

I do have one suggestion, though.  Have you tried Acupuncture?  It may take several treatments, but it does work for many people.

I hope you find a solution or some helpful answers!