seizure ear pain

Ok. I had two seizures at night while sleeping....no memory of them just a badly bitten tongue during the first ( was awaken by what felt like an ear infection itching in ear and pain above my ear Top left just below temple) and 1 week later...more tongue bites..and a swallon left side of face. Apparently I got up fell hit my jaw "HARD" and layed back down. Its been three weeks now. Most of the doctors think it was a medication mix that caused the seizures (zolot and tramdol) Never had seizures before. Stopped taking those medications but still after three weeks have a jaw that doesnt open all the way (x rays shows no break) but black and blue and swollen along with teeth a lil "just the slightest" loose all healing however
after the second seizures both ears (top by the temple) are very sore and today three weeks later there was a noticable throbbing like a pluse but a little more freaky. I can feel the pulsing by touching it and the sorness is still there any recomendations. Ive had x rays and cat scan...found nada and thing I should worry about here regarding my pulsing temple which just started this morning.....?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0