Neurology Community

sitting at the computer

If I sit at the computer for a few hours, my feet swell up and lately the swelling won't go down. I tingling and numbness in both feet, but especially my left foot, and sometimes my right foot will start to have shooting pains.  It affects both my feet and my ankles.

Any suggestions?  I have to work at my computer, and get so embroiled in what I am doing that I forget to get up and walk around until hours have  passed.  Any special chairs or equipment or exercises that  might help?  Thanks.

This discussion is related to Unexplained Swelling of Left Foot/Ankle.