Neurology Community
45k Members

skin irritation

I have a skin irritaion that occurs at radom to my knowledge. I think it occurs when i am nervous or stressed but I am not sure what the cause is. I read this from Jbrown and it sounds like what i am experiencing. JBrown on December 17, 1997 at 00:42:59:

: : I know this is strange, but ever since I had my baby 10 months ago I have had a very strange sensation. When I get stressed or anxious all of a sudden I feel severe irritation on my skin. I don't know if it is actually my skin or my nerves. It last for a few minutes until I'm calm completely. This is very painful, and I feel like I will go crazy when it happens. My skin doesn't seem to get red, and if I scratch it doesn't help, so I don't know what is going on. Please Help!!!!
Some people get hives when stressed....after a baby there is also a difference in hormone levels....did u try taking benedryl...it may help til u see ur dr.

don't know if this was of any help, but it'll ))))bump((( u up on the page. hopefully someone else will add to this.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"