Neurology Community

something wrong with my body/head?!

it all happened one day i came home, just randomly got a wicked runny nose and kept sneezing, had a headache, was EXHAUSTED. felt like i had the flu. slept for 13hrs. woke up next day with canquers in my mouth ( never get them). after that for the past 3 weeks ive been having nothing but weird stabbing/sharp pains all over my head, and i never get headaches EVER. and sometimes my body. for two days my legs were in so much pain i couldnt walk. i keep coughing up yellow/brown phlegm, but i dont have a cold or sinus infection, or atleast it doesnt feel like it. ive had nonstop drowsiness, i get the right amount of sleep yet im still SO TIRED. my hips are killing me and i keep limping. sometimes when i close my eyes i have these weird eye movements ive never had before, not even like REM when i go to sleep
can some one help me? should i see a doctor?

idk if this has anything to contribute, but i had a bone marrow transplant when i was 8
Hi, Many thanks for your question to the forum. From your description of symptoms, it certainly sounds that you are suffering from post viral fatigue syndrome that may originate after a long lasting viral infection or if you had viral illness plus underlying disorder such as anemia, diabetes etc. One may experience muscle pain, headache, no refreshing sleep, malaise, pains in joints and sometimes nerve compression symptoms (tingling/weakness). To diagnose this it is quite essential that your doctor first evaluate common accompaniment of other disorders such as anemia, hypothyroidism, diabetes, kidney or liver dysfunction and may be persistent (or not properly cured) infection. Meanwhile, you should keep your immunity high by taking a balanced diet, avoid stress, take brisk morning walk and take sufficient sleep. This will surely help you in recovering from your symptoms much faster. Hope this information proves helpful.