Neurology Community

stress

hello,i am 37 years old,and i feel that when i am stressed,after sometime,i feel like i did feel were i am for a few seconds,this happend a few times this year.i read something like this happens when you have a stressed life.

Since when do you have symptoms? And also could you please elaborate on your symptoms? Some amount of stress is essential for day to day functioning but if gets out of control it can lead to numerous physical and mental problems. I would suggest to you to please relax and try to make a list of all things that are causing stress in your life. This way you will know how to you can deal with each one of them. Also do some breathing exercises, go for short walks, eat regularly and take a mild tranquiliser at bedtime. Hope this helps!
hello i would like to know if to much stress from work and life can cause deprenolization,i sometimes when i am stress feel the symptums of deprenolization,i have a stressed life which causes this problems,i some times feel depresed because of this stress,i sometimes dont know for a few seconds were i am,this caused me a few years ago also problems with my memory.i am 37 years old i work in the airport with noise,heat and stress.i just dont know what to do.
BRGRDS
LUPU
Lupu,
Yes, life is stressful, and having a job like yours is not easy.
There are some things you can do to help yourself, such as take magnesium supplements and omega 3's, such as fish oil.

If you are interested, you can do an internet search for anxiety or depression, and magnesium or fish oil.
There is a great deal of information about this online, and books also.

Wishing you the best,
Carol