Neurology Community
45k Members

stroke

can someone please help me im 33 went into hosp recently to give birth to twins had a pe went to intensive care and 4 days later came to with paralysed right side . doctors said i complained of terrible heaache and now i can not really move right side . im pretty much always wetting myself i have constipation or diarrhea. 2 and a half weeks have passed im at home in wheel chair and still no feeling on right side to speak off. Im scared im angry and im worried doctors say it may be a hemiplegic migrain but when i looked it up it said symptoms subside after a week or two and here i am.... i do not know what is wrong with me and i am desperate for answers or help my children need me.
In my opinion, sounds like you suffered a stroke.  Are you able to see a Neurologist?