Neurology Community

stroke?

in the last month or  so.. I have noticed that my body is jerking in  variouse locations (ie..  ankle, sholder,  leg.  arm.   I have also noticed  just recently that when I talk.  the left side of my mouth is (not sure how to  explain) is dragging, is slower then the  right right side.  I am so very scared.    I am a very heavy obese woman  aproximately 350, 5'9 and 40 years old. (LOTS OF STRESS IN MY LIFE)  I have been  working on losing weight.  due to haveing no insurance I have no idea what I have lost if anything. I have been walking and  areobics and  I have an  ab thing that you do sits up in.  
Please  tell me what you think.
Also in  1989 I  fell out of truck ans sustained a traumatic brain injury was in a coma for 2 weeks, exstensive rehabilitation.   my left side is slow.    but I hated the sluring lip thing so I worked hard at elminating it along with dragging my left foot when I walk.  ( was  a right  hemisphere injury.   I hit the  left frontal  lobe.   could this be  weakness coming back?  I also have peptite Mul seizures. and am on 200 mg lamictal, I also take Klonpin for the  cluster headaches I get, Amitriptylin 75 mg for  fibomialsia and lexapro for anxiety.  I have panic attacks but have not had on in over a year.

thank you for your time.