Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.2k Members

stroke?

in the last month or  so.. I have noticed that my body is jerking in  variouse locations (ie..  ankle, sholder,  leg.  arm.   I have also noticed  just recently that when I talk.  the left side of my mouth is (not sure how to  explain) is dragging, is slower then the  right right side.  I am so very scared.    I am a very heavy obese woman  aproximately 350, 5'9 and 40 years old. (LOTS OF STRESS IN MY LIFE)  I have been  working on losing weight.  due to haveing no insurance I have no idea what I have lost if anything. I have been walking and  areobics and  I have an  ab thing that you do sits up in.  
Please  tell me what you think.
Also in  1989 I  fell out of truck ans sustained a traumatic brain injury was in a coma for 2 weeks, exstensive rehabilitation.   my left side is slow.    but I hated the sluring lip thing so I worked hard at elminating it along with dragging my left foot when I walk.  ( was  a right  hemisphere injury.   I hit the  left frontal  lobe.   could this be  weakness coming back?  I also have peptite Mul seizures. and am on 200 mg lamictal, I also take Klonpin for the  cluster headaches I get, Amitriptylin 75 mg for  fibomialsia and lexapro for anxiety.  I have panic attacks but have not had on in over a year.

thank you for your time.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease