Neurology Forum

testicle pain

About two weeks ago i started getting a pain in my left testicle ,now i seem to have pain in both.I also have a pain in my lower back and pain in inner thighs and behind my knees.I have checked for lumps, but have not found any
Thanks for using the forum. I am happy to address your questions, and my answer will be based on the information you provided here. Please make sure you recognize that this forum is for educational purposes only, and it does not substitute for a formal office visit with a doctor.

Without the ability to examine and obtain a history, I can not tell you what the exact cause of the symptoms is. However I will try to provide you with some useful information.

Your post would be best served in an urology forum or general medicine forum. I would suggest you follow up with your primary care physician to ensure that you do not have an infection (such as epididymitis). You should also have an urinalysis performed to evaluate for an urinary tract infection and also have a xray of your abdomen to evaluate for kidney stones.

Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions, I hope you find the information I have provided useful, good luck.

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease