Neurology Community

tingles every where

I had originally posted this in dental care but now new things are going on
This past Saturday while eating some pizza I noticed the corner of the right side of my lips started to lose sensation. Figure maybe I was having a reaction to the pizza. By night half my lip was numb all most like when Novocaine is about to ware off. This morning when I woke the numbness was still there and is spreading to my right cheek bone and right nostril. The gums around my teeth are all so losing sensation. All so have a nice headache going on. I have all ways had a tendency of grinding and clenching my teeth at night to the point of waking up very sore. Was wondering if clenching at night could be causing this? My gums are not red or swollen so I don't think a tooth is about to go bad.. or maybe it is? Any information would be appreciated. I asked my mom who has lost all her teeth and she has never experienced the numbness. At a loss here.
Tuesday I a small red lump showed up on my cheek near the corner of my lip where the numbness has been taking place and now my left arm is tingling.  Starting to really worry here.  not sure if this has anything to do with what is going on but all so the past couple weeks I have been having a lot of spasms/ twitching in my toes.   Really starting to get scared.